Come and join us for a free self defense workshop on November 11th, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm. This event is open to the public, so friends and family are welcome to participate!
A FREE self-defense workshop brought to you by Impact Martial Arts Academy.
Acquire personal safety tips and educate yourself on how to escape from potentially dangerous situations. Geared for ages 13 & up, this self-defense workshop features simple skills that you can use.
– All participants should wear loose, comfortable clothing and no jewelry.
– Those under age 16 must participate with a parent or guardian.
– This is free workshop. An active student enrollment is not required.
– Experience is not necessary.
– Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in.