As we usher in the new year of 2022, we have successfully launched the new Basics and Advanced program for Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu! It will run concurrently with their Fundamentals Program counterpart but on Mat 1 (closest to the office).
How the Programming Works
When a new student enrolls into the Basics Program in either Muay Thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, they will have a dedicated instructor that is committed to teach an absolute beginner the necessary techniques to get started. The curriculums will be posted in the student lounge area. Here is a simple path to get from Basics to Advanced and beyond.
- Basics Program: We all start here at Day 1.
- First promotion: This gains entry to the Fundamentals Class.
- Fundamentals Program: This is where we learn how to use what you learned in Basics in common situations.
- Advanced program: Fundamental students gain entry to advanced training where the highest levels are accomplished.
- Competition (optional): Training to be a competitor will be held on specialized sessions that are opened as events are coordinated. See your instructor for these specialized training times.
What Does the Schedule Look Like?
Click here to find the schedule and review the available classes. Note: Advanced classes have been improved for 1.5 hour training sessions. All other classes are 1 hour.
With all the valuable feedback, side discussions and our continuing efforts to deliver the highest quality in the Virginia Beach area, we couldn’t thank everyone enough. It is because of everyone we continue being the best there is. Much respects and tons of gratitude from all of us here at Impact!