As they say “Readers make leaders.” I couldn’t agree more. Studying the greatest and most influential people of history had a reading list. Here is one that I strongly recommend. Also, here is a part of the book that I think all kids can benefit from. Also, its a wonderful bonding experience reading it to the kids.
- The Warrior Kid wakes up early in the morning.
- The Warrior Kid studies to learn and gain knowledge and asks questions if he doesn’t understand.
- The Warrior Kid trains hard, exercises, and eats right to be strong and fast and healthy.
- The Warrior Kid trains to know how to fight so he can stand up to bullies to protect the weak.
- The Warrior Kid treats people with respect and helps out other people whenever possible.
- The Warrior Kid keeps things neat and is always prepared and ready for action.
- The Warrior Kid stays humble.
- The Warrior Kid works hard and always does his beast.
- I am the Warrior Kid.